Terms and Conditions
What is the turnaround time?
Shipping, turnaround time is weeks from when I receive your inclusions and ends when I put your piece(s) in the mail. I am not responsible for mail that is delayed, damaged, lost or stolen. I am not responsible for any fees deemed by customs.
Since your piece is handmade with your own inclusions, I cannot take a return or issue a refund. Please be sure that you are selecting the desired add-ins, correct size and style that you want. No two stones will be the exact same. You can cancel your order within 24 hours of your purchase.
I recommend that you get your ring sized by a professional jeweler. I am not responsible if you select the incorrect ring size and your ring does not fit. Each piece is checked for accuracy before beginning the stone process. If you take your ring to get resized after it is made, I am not responsible or any damages that occur. You will have one week to contact me after your jewelry is deliver to notify me of any issues.
As part of the terms and conditions, please follow the care instructions below.
1. Take off when swimming, washing dishes or hands, bathing and showering, etc.
2. Take off when using hand sanitizer, let hands completely dry before putting back on.
3. Do not let harsh chemicals such as cleaning products to come in contact with your jewelry.
4. Do not use jewelry cleaner on the sterling silver, gold filled or rose gold filled. If
your piece looks darker or dirty, dab some toothpaste on it and rub it on, do not let toothpaste come in contact with your stone, wipe off the toothpaste. Solid gold pieces can be cleaned with solid gold products. You can also take your pieces to a jeweler for polishing, I am not responsible if any damages occur.
5. Do not wear while tanning, or wear your ring when getting your nails done. If you are in direct sunlight for prolonged times, please take it off.
6. Use the included polishing cloth to polish your jewelry.
7. Plated jewelry can wear off eventually with normal wear.
8. Stones are made with a resin, resins can discolor with time, exposure to sunlight or artificial lights such as tanning beds can speed this time up. Harsh chemicals can cause discoloration as well. Time can also be a factor.
9. Do not allow any piece(s) to come in contact with the eyes or mouth or any other orifices. Keep out of reach from children, do not ingest.